REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE FLOOR PLANS & PRICE LIST!
Artworks Condos Regent Park
||NW corner of Dundas St E & River St
Toronto Downtown East
|Number of Units:
Overview of the Artworks Condos
- The Artworks Condos will be the next condo addition by the Daniels Corporation to Regent Park. The Artworks Condos will rise 32 storeys at the north-west corner of Dundas Street East and River Street.
- The Artworks Tower features modern, one to three bedroom suite designs, a spectacular, gallery-like lobby, inventive amenities, and stunning finishes. Everything about Artworks will stimulate your senses and challenge your expectations.
- Suites will start from the high $300s and as usual Daniels will offer a unique deposit structure of only 10% down and with the gradual deposit option of only $1,000 per month to reach the 10% deposit gradually.
- The Artworks Tower gets its name because "Art does, in fact, 'work'. It works to unite us, to excite us, and to put us on the world stage. You may not know this, but art has been ‘working’ in Regent Park long before the revitalization. Now, more than ever, we celebrate the achievement of a community coming into its colourful own…with Artworks."
The Artworks Condo Area Highlights
- Toronto’s Regent Park (downtown east) has been undergoing a major 5-phase revitalization since 2005. We are now 12 years into the redevelopment and are about mid-way through the phase 3 revitalization. Phase 3 of the Regent Park revitalization is home to the 2.8 acre Athletic Grounds. This dynamic recreational space features a refurbished hockey rink, a new basketball court, a new soccer/cricket pitch and a running track.
- The Daniels Corporation was chosen to partner up with Toronto Community Housing to redevelop the 69 acre Regent Park. Daniels is the builder/developer for the entire community.
- The Artworks Condo, situated on the northwest corner of Dundas St E and River St, will be the next upcoming condo addition to Regent Park. The Artworks Condo is set to launch for sale in October 2018.
- Let’s take a look at what we have in Regent Park today.
CondoWong’s History in Regent Park
- Historically, Regent Park was a “stay-away” community in Toronto. CondoWong took a big part in promoting the revitalization of the community. Today, Regent Park is the community where we have the most number of happy buyers.
- If you would like to check out a recent look of the Regent Park, the below video is a must watch! The video was taken in Fall 2016 for the Wyatt Condo launch, the first market condo in phase 3 of the revitalization. You will be able to see the brand new Athletic Grounds and Community Centre. The Artworks Condos will be located diagonally across from the Wyatt Condos, on the north side of Dundas St E.
- This was taken in April 2015 for the Bartholomew Condo launch. It gives a very good overview of the overall Regent Park revitalization plan. It also brings you into the Daniels Spectrum and the Aquatic Centre.
- This is an excellent showcase of the high quality finishes by Daniels. You will have the opportunity to check out an actual suite and the amenities in the One Park Place north tower.
Top 3 Reasons to Invest in Artwork Condos
- Regent Park is physically very close to the downtown Toronto core, only 1.6 km from the Eaton Centre. Condos around the Eaton Centre are selling at around $1,000 per square foot while the condos in Regent Park are selling at just below $800 per square foot. The prices in Regent Park are significantly lower due to the bad historical image and ongoing revitalization. Given the physically location, the price gap between Regent Park and the downtown core will become much smaller when the revitalization completes. We are still in phase 3 of the 5-phase revitalization, so there is still a lot of opportunity for growth.
- Daniels has been chosen to be the only developer/builder of the Regent Park revitalization for very good reasons. Daniels is the 2017 and also a 4-time winner of the Ontario High Rise Builder of the year at the Tarion Warranty Corporation’s Homeowner’s Choice Awards. This award focuses exclusively on customer service and lets the buyers determine who should shine. Daniels has a history of over 34 years and has built more than 27,000 award-winning homes and apartments in master-planned, mixed-use communities, commercial, and retail spaces and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and pre-eminent builders/developers. You can buy a Daniels home with confidence in quality finishes, customer care and property management services.
- The Regent Park community has become increasingly popular and well-liked by families as it offers the convenience by being physically very close to the downtown core, but yet, it is much less congested and the very many community facilities offer a much more balanced life style. As such, the community attracts high quality renters and in turn generates attractive rental income for investors. Here are some current market rent in Regent Park for reference:
- Studio: $1,600/month
- 1 Bedroom: $1,800/month
- 1 Bedroom + Den: $2,100/month
- 2 Bedroom: $2,500/month