CORE CONDOS BY CENTRECOURT
A New Condominium at 68 Shuter Street
is a new condo project by CentreCourt Developments
, the developer of the famous INDX Condos, Karma Condos and Peter Street Condos. Core Condos will be located in the heart of downtown Toronto at 68 Shuter Street (Church/Shuter). Core Condos will have 24 storeys and approximately 200 units.
Core Condos is now available for insider sale!
|Core Condos Profile
||68 Shuter Street (Church/Shuter)
||Eaton Centre, St. Michael's Hospital, Ryerson University
||200 Suites; 24 Floors
- 5 miniute walk to major amenities
- TTC Subway at both Dundas (access directly off of Shuter Street) and Queen
- Toronto Eaton Centre
- Yonge and Dundas Square
- St. Michael's Hospital
- Ryerson University
- George Brown College
- An ultra-chic lobby which will include a 24/7 concierge
- Over 3,000 sq.ft. of open-air outdoor terrace with lounge seating, fire pits with surround seating and BBQ facilities
- Over 2,000 sq.ft. of open concept residents lounge
- Guest suite
- Fitness centre with weights, cardio equipment and flex space
- Private dining and party room with a projection screen adn surround seating
Core Condos - NOW AVAILABLE!
Sign up now to view the floor plans and price lists!
It's an automated process that only takes 30 seconds and you will be able to view the floor plans and price lists immediately!