REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE FLOOR PLANS & PRICE LIST!
DuEast Condo Regent Park
||NE corner of Dundas St E & Sumach St
Toronto Downtown East
||29 Storeys (DuEast - SOLD)
11 Storeys (DuEast Boutique)
|Number of Units:
The DuEast Condo Area Highlights
- Toronto’s Regent Park (downtown east) has been undergoing a major 5-phase revitalization since 2005. We are now 12 years into the redevelopment and are about mid-way through the phase 3 revitalization. Phase 3 of the Regent Park revitalization is home to the 2.8 acre Athletic Grounds. This dynamic recreational space features a refurbished hockey rink, a new basketball court, a new soccer/cricket pitch and a running track.
- The Daniels Corporation was chosen to partner up with Toronto Community Housing to redevelop the 69 acre Regent Park. Daniels is the builder/developer for the entire community.
- The DuEast Condo, situated on the northeast corner of Dundas St E and Sumach St, will be the next upcoming condo addition to Regent Park.
- Let’s take a look at what we have in Regent Park today.
CondoWong’s History in Regent Park
- Historically, Regent Park was a “stay-away” community in Toronto. CondoWong took a big part in promoting the revitalization of the community. Today, Regent Park is the community where we have the most number of happy buyers.
- If you would like to check out a recent look of the Regent Park, the below video is a must watch! The video was taken in Fall 2016 for the Wyatt Condo launch, the first market condo in phase 3 of the revitalization. You will be able to see the brand new Athletic Grounds and Community Centre. The DuEast Condo will be located right across from the Wyatt Condo, on the north side of Dundas St E.
- This was taken in April 2015 for the Bartholomew Condo launch. It gives a very good overview of the overall Regent Park revitalization plan. It also brings you into the Daniels Spectrum and the Aquatic Centre.
- This is an excellent showcase of the high quality finishes by Daniels. You will have the opportunity to check out an actual suite and the amenities in the One Park Place north tower.
The DuEast Condo Building Highlights
- The DuEast Condo follows the footsteps of earlier projects such as the Wyatt and the Bartholomew which reference the names of the streets they occupy. DuEast bolsters the emerging sense of the community in the area by embracing its Dundas (Du) East location within Regent Park.
- The DuEast Condo units will be available in studio to 3-bedroom layouts, with prices starting from the high $200,000s.
- The DuEast Condo will also offer residents a collection of amenity spaces, with indoor spaces appointed by interior designers Mason Studio, and outdoor spaces by landscape architects Brook McIlroy.
- More details of the building will emerge as we get closer to the project launch date in October 2017.
Top 3 Reasons to Invest in DuEast Condo
- Regent Park is physically very close to the downtown Toronto core, only 1.6 km from the Eaton Centre. Condos around the Eaton Centre are selling at around $1,000 per square foot while the condos in Regent Park are only selling at around $720 per square foot. The prices in Regent Park are significantly lower due to the bad historical image and ongoing revitalization. Given the physically location, the price gap between Regent Park and the downtown core will become much smaller when the revitalization completes. We are still in phase 3 of the 5-phase revitalization, so there is still a lot of opportunity for growth.
- Daniels has been chosen to be the only developer/builder of the Regent Park revitalization for very good reasons. Daniels is the 2017 and also a 4-time winner of the Ontario High Rise Builder of the year at the Tarion Warranty Corporation’s Homeowner’s Choice Awards. This award focuses exclusively on customer service and lets the buyers determine who should shine. Daniels has a history of over 34 years and has built more than 27,000 award-winning homes and apartments in master-planned, mixed-use communities, commercial, and retail spaces and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and pre-eminent builders/developers. You can buy a Daniels home with confidence in quality finishes, customer care and property management services.
- The Regent Park community has become increasingly popular and well-liked by families as it offers the convenience by being physically very close to the downtown core, but yet, it is much less congested and the very many community facilities offer a much more balanced life style. As such, the community attracts high quality renters and in turn generates attractive rental income for investors. Here are some current market rent in Regent Park for reference:
- Studio: $1,500/month
- 1 Bedroom: $1,700/month
- 1 Bedroom + Den: $1,900/month
- 2 Bedroom: $2,400/month