The Social Condo is located at 117 Dundas St E, the southeast corner of Dundas St and Church St. The Social Condo (highlighted in red in the diagram below) is literally right across the Ryerson University campus (highlighted in blue) and is only 5 minute walk away from the Dundas Square (highlighted in yellow).
The Ryerson University
The Ryerson University is the most applied to university in Ontario.
- Approximately 43,000 students
- 100 undergraduate and graduate programs
- The University provides on-campus housing for 850 students in three residence buildings (only 1.9% of Student Body)
- Dundas, Church, Gerrard, Jarvis and Mutual streets are some of the major seams connecting the university to housing and residential neighbourhoods
The Dundas Square/Eaton Centre
- The Dundas Square is a public square that hosts free music, film, and community events. This is where you can access the Yonge and Dundas subway.
- The Eaton Centre is Canada’s busiest shopping centre, is home to over 250 best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services who see over 52 million visitors annually.
- St. Michael’s Hospital, 5-minute walk
- Sick Kids Hospital, 5-minute drive
- Toronto General Hospital (UHN), 5-minute drive
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 6-minute drive
- Women’s College, 6-minute drive
- Princess Margaret, 6-minute drive
The Social Condo features 14,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenity space, with the Health and Wellness Facilities located on the 5th floor and the Social Club located on the 52nd floor boasting magnificent city views.
The Health & Wellness Facilities
- Approximately 7,500 square feet
- Wraparound landscaped terrace with outdoor lounge
- Large, well-equipped fitness centre with cardio equipment, strength machines and free weights
- Men’s and women’s change rooms, each with washrooms, showers, a steam room, sauna, and locker room
- Yoga/Pilates studio
The Social Club
- Approximately 6,500 square feet
- Outdoor lounge with dining and barbeques
- Expansive party room with private dining, bar and catering kitchen
- Amenity lounge with a TV and reading area with cozy seating
- Billiards/ping pong room with TV and bar
- Two Wi-Fi study rooms each with seating, desks and docking stations
- Multimedia room with widescreen TV
- Men’s, women’s and universal washrooms
Comparable: 365 Church by Menkes with occupancy started in August 2017
||Size in Square Feet
|1 Bedroom + Den
The Developer – Pemberton Group
For decades, Pemberton Group has been creating successful residential and commercial developments in many of the Greater Toronto Area’s best locations. Each Pemberton condominium community is built to the highest standard with attention to detail, cutting-edge recreational facilities, superb customer service and lasting value. The latest developments include:
- Indigo Condominiums in a connected location next to the Maple GO station
- Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2 situated across from Erin Mills Town Centre
- CityLights on Broadway, offering the best value at Yonge and Eglinton
- SkyCity2 in amenity-rich Richmond Hill City Centre
- Ten93 Queen West in the trend-setting Queen Street West neighbourhood
- The Urban Townhome Collection at U Condominiums, just steps from Bloor-Yorkville
- The Uptown Residences at Yonge and Bloor
- Neon in Toronto’s midtown Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood
- Bluwater on Oakville’s spectacular waterfront
- Vivid Condos, a part of the master planned Port Royal Place community at Bloor and Dundas
Why Should You Purchase the Social Condo from CondoWong?
- Getting platinum access to the best units and day 1 pricing is simply the beginning, what we offer is a unique 5-star purchase experience that you cannot find anywhere else. Sit back and relax in our sales centre to have a 1-on-1 professional consultation with Dan Wong so that you can make a well informed decision on the SocialCondo based on your very own investment budget and goals. There is no stress, no pressure and no impulsive buying at CondoWong.
- Should you decide to go ahead with a purchase, you can make an appointment to sign the purchase agreement comfortably at our sales centre. There won’t be hours of wait and frustration. Furthermore, you will receive a complimentary review of the purchase agreement from our in-house lawyer.
- If you need any after sales support, for example, add a name to the purchase agreement or add a locker to your purchase, we are always here to help. In fact, our administration team is one of the best in the industry. We use a high technology work flow to maximize efficiency and minimize errors.
- When the condo is close to completion, we are here to guide you through the pre-delivery inspection, occupancy closing and final closing procedures.
- If you are planning to lease your unit, our rental team is top-notch in the industry. We very often lease out your unit before you even get the keys. Of course finding high quality tenants is the top priority. If you would like a complete hands free and worry free rental experience, you would definitely consider our rental management program.
- If you need to sell your unit by assignment or re-sell it after a few years, we can certainly make a perfect finish to your investment cycle for this condo. At CondoWong, it’s not just about buying and selling, it’s all about a professional 5-star treatment you receive through your entire investment cycle.