REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE FLOOR PLANS & PRICE LIST!
Zen King West Condos
||19 Western Battery Road
King & Strachan – King West Village
|Number of Units:
The Zen King West Area Highlights
- Over the recent years, King West has become the destination for entertainment scene, gourmet cuisines, trendy bars, luxury boutiques, designer stores, art studios, TIFF Festival and more.
- As such, King West has proudly gained the reputation of “The SOHO of Toronto”.
- The King West area has a total population of 439,419 and the average household income is $100,351. As a reference, the average household income in the financial district is $106,396.
- King West is the most noticeable concentration and growth of teach offices in Toronto.
- Tech companies place greater value on King West area because their target recruitment are Primary Millennial Base who values a Live, Work & Play Environment.
- The Zen King West Condos is only 5-minute walk from the 24-hour streetcar service along King Street. It will be a 10-minute street car ride to the heart of the financial district.
- You can also walk to the Liberty Village GO station within 8 minutes from the Zen King West Condos.
- For convenient grocery shopping, the Zen King West Condos is only 8-minute walk from the Metro supermarket.
The Zen King West Building Highlights
- One of the biggest features in the Zen King West Condo is the amenity space which is catered to the growing young professional population in the area.
- The ZEN SPA – with over 3,000 sq.ft. of space, enjoy the very best in self-care including hot and cold plunge pools, chromotherapy experience showers, private massage rooms, an oversized steam room and more. With high speed Wi-Fi, you can even get ahead of the work week from the comfort of stylish waterside cabanas. And before you head back to your suite, nourish your body with luxurious and complimentary L’Occitance skin care products. If you’re seeking a 5-star spa experience, look no further than the ZEN SPA!
- The ZEN FITNESS – a 5,000 sq.ft. fitness facility! With a dedicated space for strength-training, cardio, stretching, yoga and more, it isn’t just a gym, it’s a destination. Runners will also love the Sky Track; a 200-meter, outdoor, Olympic-style running track. Located on the podium rooftop, the Sky Track allows for an uninterrupted run outside – perfect for the busy, health-conscious, urban professional. Whatever your fitness goals are, you can achieve them all without ever having to leave home.
- The ZEN KITCHEN – iQ Food Co, one of the fastest growing healthy lifestyle food option for young professionals. iQ is so popular because it embraces food in its natural form, emphasis is placed on nutritional content over calorie counts and most of the ingredients are organic. iQ has already expanded to 5 busy locations in downtown including the First Canadian Place, TD Centre, Brookfield Place etc.
- The Zen King West Condo is a condo designed for a modern lifestyle of relaxation, health and wellness.
The Zen King West Developer
- The developer, CentreCourt Developments, is famous for developing condos at supreme locations. CentreCourt focuses on the development of well thought out high-rise condominiums located in close proximity to Toronto’s amenities, rapid transit network and employment areas. CentreCourt currently has eight high-rise residential projects in various stages of development throughout the Greater Toronto Area, collectively representing over 5,000 homes and $1.5 billion dollars of development value.
- Peter Street Condominiums is a 40-storey residential condominium development located at the intersection of Adelaide and Peter in downtown Toronto. Construction commenced in early 2012 and the building was registered in December 2014.
- Karma Condos is located at Yonge and College, within steps to the Yonge subway line and within a short walk to the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, as well as a number of major hospitals. Karm Condos was Toronto’s fastest selling project in 2011. Construction started in 2012 and the building was completed in 2016.
- INDX Condos is a 54-storey building located near the intersection of Bay and Adelaide, in the heart of Toronto’s Financial District. INDX Condos was designed to be a vibrant community of like-minded professionals who live, work and play in the downtown core. INDX Condos was Toronto’s fastest selling project of 2012. Construction started in early 2013 and was completed in 2016. Nowadays, INDX units are selling at almost $1,000 per square foot.
- Core Condos is located at Church and Shuter, only 5-minute walk from the Toronto Eaton Centre, Yonge subway line and Ryerson University. The building was 100% sold out in less than 4 weeks in January 2014. Core Condos was completed and registered in 2016.
- Grid Condos is located at Dundas and Jarvis, right next to the Ryerson University’s campus. The Dundas streetcar stops at Grid’s doorstep and the Yonge subway is within a few minute walk. Grid Condos is completely sold-out and is expected to be complete in the summer of 2018.
- The Transit City consists of 3 55-storey condo towers located at the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station. By virtue of the subway and other nearby transit infrastructure such as the York Regional Transit, the VIVA line, Highway 7 and Highway 400. Transit City is “43 Minutes from Everything”. Transit City will also be home to the first BUCA-branded restaurant outside Toronto’s downtown core, providing guests and residents with a mix of offerings throughout the day, ranging from coffee and pastries to lunch, dinner, and late-night cocktails, an experience reminiscent of the 5-star hotel lobbies. Transit City is 100% sold out and expected to start construction in late 2017.
- Zen King West is a condo designed for a modern lifestyle of relaxation, health and wellness. Located just steps away from King and Strachan, and right next to world class technology hubs, sough-after culinary hot spots and vibrant parks, Zen King West is at the doorstep of all that makes Toronto great. Residents will enjoy Zen’s spa facilities, which rival those of any five-star hotel experience, as well as a 4,000 sf fully equipped fitness facility, a full outdoor running track, and an interior design esthetic that’s designed to calm the senses and allow residents to unwind completely. iQ Food Co. will be opening its doors within Zen King West’s ground floor, ensuring residents have direct access to seasonal and sustainable food, all made from scratch daily. Zen Condos’ design team is led by Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects and Figure 3 Interior Designers. Zen Condos is expected to launch for sale in late summer 2017.
Why should you purchase the Zen King West Condo from CondoWong?
- Getting platinum access to the best units and day 1 pricing is simply the beginning, what we offer is a unique 5-star purchase experience that you cannot find anywhere else. Sit back and relax in our sales centre to have a 1-on-1 professional consultation with Dan Wong so that you can make a well informed decision on the Zen King West Condo based on your very own investment budget and goals. There is no stress, no pressure and no impulsive buying at CondoWong.
- Should you decide to go ahead with a purchase, you can make an appointment to sign the purchase agreement comfortably at our sales centre. There won’t be hours of wait and frustration. Furthermore, you will receive a complimentary review of the purchase agreement from our in-house lawyer.
- If you need any after sales support, for example, add a name to the purchase agreement or add a locker to your purchase, we are always here to help. In fact, our administration team is one of the best in the industry. We use a high technology work flow to maximize efficiency and minimize errors.
- When the condo is close to completion, we are here to guide you through the pre-delivery inspection, occupancy closing and final closing procedures.
- If you are planning to lease your unit, our rental team is top-notch in the industry. We very often lease out your unit before you even get the keys. Of course finding high quality tenants is the top priority. If you would like a complete hands free and worry free rental experience, you would definitely consider our rental management program.
- If you need to sell your unit by assignment or re-sell it after a few years, we can certainly make a perfect finish to your investment cycle for this condo. At CondoWong, it’s not just about buying and selling, it’s all about a professional 5-star treatment you receive through your entire investment cycle.